Monday 10 October 2011

The Best Web on the Web


 Spider (and cake!) in a Jar


I just found the coolest Halloween treat at a fabulous new-to-me blog called i am baker.  Check out the above photo.  How cute...I mean, spooky...is that?!  Seriously...whether you like spiders or not, ya gotta admit that this is a great twist on the old 'Cake in a Jar' thing.  The chocolate web on the top looks amazing, and seems to be surprisingly easy to make.  Visit  i am baker  for all the instructions and helpful step-by-step photos of the process.  You can tell her I sent ya!

I am totally making these...even if I am already a little creeped out!
 
Pssstt!  If you're into the creepy crawly stuff, you might also like her Centipede cake (below).  Personally, I'm pretty sure that the Devil himself set centipedes upon this earth to torture ME personally, so I won't be making this one.  But if you're into that sort of thing, have at it!  Just don't invite me over for it, k?



Bleehhh!  I get heebie jeebies just looking at it!



1 comment:

Pili said...

I think I'll stick to the spider cake in a jar, the centipedes creep me out too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails