Saturday 9 January 2010

Pic of the Shoot


Here are a couple of my first sorta maybe decentish shots with my new camera. No, I didn't use any creative settings for them, only cool lenses. :) Please feel free to offer support and/or criticism...anything that will help me improve. (On the other hand, there's no need to be a jerk about it. I'm learning!) I will continue to post what I feel is the best shot from each day's shooting. Sometimes it will be a boring example of some technique I've learned, other days it might be cute photo or just something I like to look at. I am, after all, the boss around here...so I'll decide. :)

9 comments:

Julie @ Latherati Soap Foundry said...

LOVE your photos. I want to be where that first photo was taken. Absolutely gorgeous!

Cap Creations said...

Good job and yes that first one is dreamy. Love it!

Jerri said...

Hi. Thanks for stopping by and following me!These photos look really great!

KV Creative Designs said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and entering my Giveaway for my Blogiversary! Love your pics!

Happy New Year & Artful Blessings,
Kathryn

juliecache said...

excellent shots. my husband and I really covet your camera and skills.

Spiralstyle said...

Hi, Saw you on my blog today and had to take a look at yours. Love your photos. I'm going to be a follower.

betz said...

lovely photos! the first one is so dreamy. love it.

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Steph said...

Lovely shots. I wish I was standing at the entrance to that snow covered road. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I will look forward to seeing more of your photos.

Anonymous said...

Hot damn, H, these are great!

Just browsing for now, will write more soon (am trying to put together a conference paper proposal...)

xoxox Steph

Related Posts with Thumbnails